For an up to date MSDS for this product please send us your name and email and we will send one out to you.
B620 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
Typical applications include locating pins in radiator assemblies, sleeves into pump housings and bearings in auto transmissions. Particularly suitable for applications where temperature resistance up to 200°C is required.
- Pack Size : 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 250ml
- Clam Pack : 10ml, 25ml, 50ml
- Colour : Green
- Strength : High
- Viscosity : 5,000 – 12,000 cps
- Static Shear Strength : 30Nm
- Service Temperature Range : –55°C – +200°C
- Gap Fill : 0.2mm