For an up to date MSDS for this product please send us your name and email and we will send one out to you.
B542 hydraulic seal is a thixotropic liquid which cures anaerobically to form a tough, high pressure seal on all types of threaded couplings used on low, medium and high pressure lines.
B542 is used for all types of hydraulic connections, sealing against typical pressure line ratings, use B542 to fit valves, threaded couplings, adaptors, quick disconnect parts, compression fittings and vibration proofing joints.
- Pack Size : 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 250ml
- Clam Pack : 10ml, 25ml, 50ml
- Colour : Brown
- Strength : Medium
- Viscosity : 400 – 800 cps
- Breakaway : 15Nm
- Service Temperature Range : –55°C – +150°C
- Gap Fill : 0.05mm – 0.25mm