B382 is a single part, fast curing high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive formulated for electronics applications. B382 is designed to use with activators to attain instant cures for tacking electronic components.
Applications include wire tacking to coil forms, tamper proofing adjustable components, mounting standoffs, edge guides and stiffeners to circuit boards.
- Pack Size : 20g, 50g, 500g
- Clam Pack : 20g, 50g
- Appearance : Clear liquid
- Base : Ethyl
- Viscosity : 4,000 – 8,000 cps
- Fixture Time (EPDM) : <7 seconds
- Flash Point : 85°C
- Specific Gravity : 1.043g/cm³
- Shelf Life : 12 months