b270 - studlock
Bondloc B270 is a high strength threadlocker which prevents loosening against vibration when sealing of bolts, nuts and studs.
It works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C.
Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses.
- Cures with the absence of air and contact with metal or copper ions
- Excess deposits will not cure and can be easily wiped away
- Clean surfaces prior to use with B7063 Cleaner for improved performance
- Not suitable for use on Plastics or Oxygen rich systems
- The bottle is only half full, as air space maintains product stability
- Apply localised heat to remove high strength grades
- Colour of the product helps denote the product strength - Red and Green are high strength
- To increase cure speed on passive and inert materials use B7649 Activator
Dr Stuk’s currently filming more product video’s with his crew.
Check back soon!
contact us direct
To find your nearest Bondloc stockist get in touch with us today